Disclaimer: About This Blog

THIS BLOG IS: my personal journey of how I am rethinking some of my spiritual beliefs.
THIS BLOG IS NOT: intended to point fingers at people who I think are wrong.
I do not believe the final judgement will be based on how many correct answers we get on a theology exam. I believe many people throughout history have had genuine relationships with God, despite holding questionable beliefs and practices. I make no claim to having it all figured out or being your judge. If we end up disagreeing over these topics I pray we can find a way to demonstrate grace.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

This is Discipling

This is Discipling from The Foursquare Church on Vimeo.



What would it look like if, as leaders, we focused less on the things that make our churches entertaining and more on making disciples? As shown by Kelly Tshibaka at Foursquare Connection 2011.

Exciting to see the church rethink its mission.

Is our task primarily to go and bring people to church?

Is our task primarily to go and build the church?

Or is it to go and make disciples?

What does that look like?

Can we leave the task of building the church to God?

No comments: