Disclaimer: About This Blog

THIS BLOG IS: my personal journey of how I am rethinking some of my spiritual beliefs.
THIS BLOG IS NOT: intended to point fingers at people who I think are wrong.
I do not believe the final judgement will be based on how many correct answers we get on a theology exam. I believe many people throughout history have had genuine relationships with God, despite holding questionable beliefs and practices. I make no claim to having it all figured out or being your judge. If we end up disagreeing over these topics I pray we can find a way to demonstrate grace.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Playdough Scripture 1 Cor 11:33

"So then, my brothers, when you come together to sing and listen to a sermon eat, wait for each other. If anyone is hungry, he everybody should eat at home, so that when you meet together it may not result in judgment nobody hears your stomach rumbling.

1 Cor 11:33 (Playdough Version)

What was central to the New Testament church gatherings? A sermon or a meal? What is the purpose of gathering?

No comments: