Disclaimer: About This Blog

THIS BLOG IS: my personal journey of how I am rethinking some of my spiritual beliefs.
THIS BLOG IS NOT: intended to point fingers at people who I think are wrong.
I do not believe the final judgement will be based on how many correct answers we get on a theology exam. I believe many people throughout history have had genuine relationships with God, despite holding questionable beliefs and practices. I make no claim to having it all figured out or being your judge. If we end up disagreeing over these topics I pray we can find a way to demonstrate grace.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Playdough Scripture Romans 10:14-15

How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone bringing them to church so a preacher can preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet buildings of those who bring good news!"

Romans 10:14-15 (Playdough Version)

Did the early church preach in their church meetings or out in public?

No comments: